Heartwalk Mission: To assist pastors, parents, and congregations in making Christlike disciples.
Heartwalk Values: Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did. 1 John 2:6
Like Jesus, heartwalkers are resolved to not be governed by our own thoughts, emotions, and desires, but to mature in thinking, speaking, and doing what our Father thinks, speaks, and does. Luke 2:52, John 3:30, 4:34, 5:19, 30, 8:28-29, 12:49-50, Romans 8:13, Galatians 5:16,25, 2 Corinthians 10:5
- Like Jesus, heartwalkers are resolved that our first calendar priority will be to meet with our Heavenly Father, being discipled by His Word and Spirit. Luke 4:42, 5:16, 6:12, Matthew 11:28-29, John 14:26, 15:1-7, 16:13
- Like Jesus, heartwalkers are resolved to minister at home, in our churches, and in our world. Matthew 16:24, Mark 10:43-45, Luke 22:27, John 12:24-26, Philippians 2:7
- Like Jesus, heartwalkers are resolved to intentionally make disciples, selecting a few others to help know and follow Him as we are seeking to do. Matthew 28:18-20, 16:24, John 14:12, 1 Cor. 11:1, Phil. 3:17, 2 Tim. 2:2
Serving pastors, parents, and churches in growing Christlike disciples and disciplers.
- Many pastors sincerely desire to help to include intentional relational discipling as a component of the DNA of their churches.
- Parents desperately need help to intentionally, strategically disciple their children.
- Our particular denomination has recently established a new mission statement: “to make Christ-like disciples in the nations.”
- Hal and Debbi are called to invest as deeply and broadly as possible to assist pastors, parents, and churches in making progress in being and making Christlike disciples.
What Others Say…
“Many talk and teach about spiritual disciplines. A few practice them. Hal Perkins practices.
Many propose and preach about discipleship. A few practice making disciples. Perkins practices.
Called to reproduce disciples makers, Hal mentors emerging leaders from principles to practices.
Decades of demonstration validate his message from passion to action and from holy generations in his family to global nations in the future.”
Daniel Ketchum, Ph.D.
Take a look at Hal and Debbi’s current schedule >>
Face to Face
Whether it is a workshop, a board meeting, or an assembly; discover more about what Hal and Debbi offer in face to face meetings >>
Where We Are
Check where we currently are by taking a look >>
Partner With Us
You can partner with us by giving, becoming a part of our prayer team, or by hosting a HeartWalk event. More Info >>